A New Standard for Hair Removal Lasers – Soprano XLi
Virtually painless permanent hair removal
The Soprano XLi proudly follows the footsteps of the earliest generations of the Soprano family: it brings you the most effective laser hair removal technology available on the market. This revolutionary device redefines laser hair removal through its 810-nm diode and Alma’s IN-Motion technology. If you choose to undergo hair removal with the Soprano Xli, here is what it has to offer
- The gold standard 810-nm laser diode that provides reliable results
- The sapphire DualChill tip and Zimmer Cryo 5 air chiller adapter – if the air is chilled the patient virtually feels no pain
- The treatment can be applied to all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin – ideal for summer treatments
- The IN-Motion technology offers virtually painless hair removal
- Due to its huge 12×10 mm spot and up to 10 Hz repetition rate, larger areas can be covered, which reduces the treatment time significantly
All the devices in the Soprano Family come with a Near-Infrared (NIR) module for dermal heating. This is done through uniform energy distribution, which makes the device effective not only for hair removal, but also for treating minor muscle pain, minor muscle strains or joint stiffness. The Soprano’s NIR has a huge 18 cm² spot, which allows for larger areas to be treated at once.
Even though the device is very easy to use, all the cosmetologists that operate it have undergone extensive training so that they can choose the best intensity and treatment specifications for each patient, according to their hair and skin type.